A HERO IS A DREAMER WHO NEVER GIVES UP.

INSPIRED BY NELSON MANDELA

WHO WE ARE
Macron is a leading European company in the production and sale of sportswear, operating in four main business areas: teamwear -
sportswear and accessories for team sports (football, rugby, basketball, volleyball, baseball, handball, futsal, running); merchandising -
official kits, free time products and accessories for the supporters of the clubs sponsored by Macron; run & train - technical apparel for
individual runners and for training sessions at the gym; athleisure - sports inspired apparel for leisure time, for those who wish to wear
Macron outside pure sporting activities. Macron owes its success to the capacity of interpreting the needs and demands of those who do
sport developing high quality and technicality products.

OUR PHILOSOPHY: WORK HARD, PLAY HARDER
Macron strongly believes in the values of hard work and constant improvement. Sport requires effort, sweat and strong will, and Macron
knows it. Bearing in mind this philosophy, Macron has entered the sports world as a small yet strong player. Since then, Macron has been
growing at a very fast pace, supporting teams, sportsmen and women at all levels, working hard to supply them with the best technical
products to help improve their performances.
Our will is our strength. Work Hard. Play Harder.
A COMPANY WITH AN INTERNATIONAL DNA

AN INTERNATIONAL DNA
Macron, an Italian company with a strong international vocation, is now one of the main European players, combining the qualities and skills
typical of made in Italy apparel products, reflecting a perfect mixture of globalization and tradition: an immediate winning combination.

A FAST GROWING COMPANY
From an initial only Italian customer base, Macron now distributes about 29% of its products in Italy and the remaining 71% to the rest of the
world. The turnover has grown significantly year after year: Macron is now one of the sportswear brands with the most rapid growth in Europe.

AN INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION
The Company sells its products through an impressive unique retail network of 145 mono-brand stores spread across over 20 countries, as
well as via over 800 traditional multi-brand retailers, international distributors, the fan shops of professional clubs and via the company’s
own e-commerce platform.

AMONG THE TOP TECHNICAL SPONSORS IN THE WORLD
Macron is the technical sponsor of over 70 worldwide professional clubs, to whom we offer merchandise and a very high-standard service

BACK TO TOP